Fashion Abstracts & Necklines, Rhinestone Heat Transfer decal iron-on. ndk001
- Product Code: ndk001
- Availability: In Stock
This listing is for the Heat Transfer decal iron-on only.
* Materials: 6ss,10ss,16ss 2-cut clear rhinestones
Heat Transfer instructions:
* Standard heat transfer machine settings:
Temp- 320-350 Fahrenheit
Time- 15-20 seconds
Standard settings for a home iron:
* Set your iron to cotton setting – No Steam. (cotton setting is best).
* Place your garment on a hard flat surface.
* Iron the design area to preheat and remove wrinkles.
* Remove the white backing from the design and place the transfer with the sticky side down - stone side up on your garment.
* Check all stones to make sure they are in place and check design placement on garment.
* Cover the transfer with a teflon sheet. A Teflon sheet comes with each order. Press iron firmly over top of the transfer for 20-25
seconds and lift up. Move iron side to side with light pressure covering the whole design. Attn: Too much pressure may cause stones
to shift out of place. Repeat this step until all areas of the design have been pressed. Allow garment to cool. For better application
apply pressure on top of the design with a cloth.
* Remove transfer paper slowly when cooled. If any rhinestone is still attached to the transfer paper, carefully replace transfer paper
and re-apply heat.
* Care Instructions:
Turn garment inside out.
Hand wash or machine wash in cold on gentle cycle using mild detergent.
Do Not dry clean